30 Celebrity Couples That Refused To Take Age Into Account For Their Relationship
When we think about a couple with a considerable age difference immediately we think about gold diggers and people with serious issues, but these Hollywood's couples would probably change your mind for good, this a list of 30 celebrity relationships that prove age is just a number inspire by Diply.
30. Cheryl and Liam Payne met each other when Liam auditioned for the X-factor; he was 14 years old at the time, they now have their first child, the age gap is ten years.
29. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo began their journey six years ago in 2012, they married in 2014 and had a beautiful daughter together, the ten years age difference doesn't seem to be relevant.
28. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are the normal dream couple, and they have two beautiful little daughters. They do not seem to have an 11-year age gap.
27. Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk are a solid rock couple, they started the relationship in 2015 and already have a daughter together, they also have an 11-year age gap: Bradley is 42, and Irina is 31.
26. Beyoncé and Jay-Z are one of the most famous couples of all time, and they have an age gap of 12 years: Bey is 35, and Jay-Z is 47, that doesn't bother them at all, they just became fathers of twins last month.
25. Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green. Love story started when she was barely legal: she was 18, and he was 30; it's been jumpy rode, but that 13 years age difference didn’t stop them.
24. Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves seem to be living their fairy tale since 2006 when they met. They married in 2012 and had three gorgeous kids. Did you imagine that they had a 13 years age gap?
23. Scott Disick and Bella Thorne are one of the most recent couples on the list; they recently went public about the relationship: Scott is 34 at this time, and Bella is about to turn 20
22. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have been in the spotlight since they are together, they look really natural, Ellen is 59, and Portia 44, they have a 15 years age gap.
21. Actress Amber Tamblyn and comedian David Cross, this hilarious couple have been married since 2012, they share a beautiful daughter together, and Amber is 34, while David is 53.
20. David Schwimmer and Zoë Buckman, this couple got married in 2010, and they have two daughters together, the 19 years age gap wasn’t a problem there, but they seem to be "taking some time apart."
19. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham, they are a couple since 2010, Jason is 50, and Rosie is 30, but let's be honest, he looks at least 15 years younger than 50.
18. Kate Beckinsale and Matt Rife, she is the actress from “Underworld,” and he is a comedian that can be seen in WTH: Welcome to Howler. She is 44, and he is 22, but that`s no biggie for them.
17. Sam Taylor-Johnson and Aaron Taylor-Johnson, this particular couple met in 2009 when she was 42 years old, and he was 18 years old, they have a 23 years age difference, and now they have two daughters.
16. Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas, they are a married couple since 2012, they are very public about their relationship but seem to be going ok, they already have three children together, and Hilaria is 33, while Alec is 59.
15. Stephen Fry and Elliott Spencer, this couple married back in 2015, and they have been criticized based on their 30-year age gap, but Elliot said: "I don’t care what people think, Stephen is the love of my life, the light of my life."
14. Jeff Goldblum and Emilie Livingston, these guys tied the knot back in 2014. Jeff is 64 years old, and Emilie is 34, they have a 30-years age gap, but they seem to be doing just fine.
18. Holland Taylor and Sarah Paulson have a 32-years age gap, but this is not a problem for them. Sarah said on her Twitter account, ‘If anyone wants to spend any time thinking I’m strange for loving the most spectacular person on the planet, then that’s their problem.’
19. Billy Joel and Alexis Roderick. Their relationship started back in 2009, and now they are married and have a daughter together. Billy is 68, while Alexis is 35, 33 years difference didn’t stop them.
20. Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas are one of the most stable couples in Hollywood, he's 73, and she's 48, but they have been married 17 years and counting.
21. Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima. This isn’t an official couple yet, but rumor has it that Kourtney who is 39 years old has been dating the 23-year-old model.
22. George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin, they married back in 2014 and had an age difference of 17 years, but they look as happy as they come, they are doing just fantastic.
23. Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are one of the most adorable couples of the entertainment world today, nine years apart, but we could never guess it, they look so amazing together and have two small kids.
24. Mary-Kate Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy, one of the Olsen's twins got married to a French banker two years ago; they have a 17-year age difference.
25. Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder, this two started their relationship back in 2015 and got married only nine months later. Nikki is 30 years old, while her husband is 40 years old, they now have a beautiful daughter and are really happy.
26. Calista Flockhart and Harrison Ford started their journey together 15 years ago, they have an age gap of 22 years, but they are doing really fine and also adopted a son named Liam.
27. Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee are twenty years apart, but this couple is quite proud of each other, Hugh told Ellen DeGeneres, “It gets better and better, I can honestly say that.”
28. Dwayne Johnson and Lauren Hashian started their path to love in 2006, they are not in a hurry to get married, and they have two beautiful children together, their age gap is 13 years.
29. Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer. The “True Blood” couple got married in 2010 and had two kids so far, Anna is 36 years old, and Stephen is 48, meaning that they are 13 years apart, but that is not an issue at all.
30. Patrick Stewart and Sunny Ozell. This fantastic couple has the most significant age gap in the whole list: Patrick is 77 years old, while Sunny is 38. They have an age gap of extraordinary 39 years; they married back in 2013.
Well, we think that proves that love knows no boundaries, once we found love, it doesn’t matter if somebody is younger or older than us. If we love them, it’s all that matters. If you enjoyed this article, remember to share it with your friends.