21 characters who have practically no chance to survive in 'GoT' season 8
The long-awaited eighth season of Game of Thrones is only a few months away, and we cannot wait to see what happens in the conclusion of this epic story. We don't know what is going to happen, but it's safe to assume that many people will die, so let's take a look at those who inevitably will.
1. Euron Greyjoy: No one will be sad to see this character die, as he is in cahoots with Cersei and nothing good can come of that alliance. However, we bet his death is going to be epic.
2. Jaime Lannister: Despite the fact that this guy started as one of the worst characters, we have grown to love him over the years. We would love to see him kill Cersei before his imminent demise.
3. Cersei Lannister: Just like Joffrey's death, when Cersei dies, everyone will celebrate in front of the television. We have been waiting for this horrible woman to meet her end at some point.
4. Arya Stark: This is a character we will mourn if she passes, but there is a high possibility that she will die in the final season. However, we know she is going to take down some bad people on the way.
5. Bran Stark: The new Three-Eyed Raven might not survive the war against the White Walkers despite not being able to battle at all. We hope to see if some fan theories are true before his passing, though.
6. Beric Dondarrion: This man has been brought back several times by the Lord of Light, but we think his luck is going to run out in the final season. Will it be magical too? Perhaps.
7. Robin Arryn: This spoiled little brat is another character no one would mourn. It's time this story got rid of him or perhaps he won't even appear in the final storyline.
8. Brienne of Tarth: Now, this would be horrible. Especially, if we don't get to see her in a romantic relationship with Tormund or even Jaime. She has been amazing. We love her!
9. Podrick Payne: We are still wondering what this character did to those ladies that special night. But, we might be left wondering because he is definitely going to die.
10. Lord Varys: It's time this scheming man be put down. Although he joined Daenerys and has saved some characters, we will never fully trust him. We don't see him surviving.
11. Greyworm: Although we have grown to love this quiet character, the chances of him surviving the coming war are not good. He is Daenerys' army leader, so we will see him fighting some battles.
12. The Mountain: This giant man who got resurrected into a weird undead automaton will finally see his death. Perhaps at the hands of Arya Stark. That would be awesome!
13. The Hound: We hated him because he was Joffrey's lackey, but after a while, we kind of grew to love him when he interacted with the good guys. It will be sad to see him die, finally.
14. Bronn: Now, we would HATE to see this awesome character die in the coming battle. Especially because he has yet to receive his castle. We love his sense of humor, but he might die.
15. Theon Greyjoy: We don't know if we will be sad to see Theon go or if we don't really care. This character has gone through so much, but he is just pathetic now.
16. Ser Jorah Mormont: Poor Jorah Mormont has been in the Friendzone for many years, and he will remain there until the day he dies, which will probably be soon.
17. Melisandre: Ugh, this awful witch might finally meet her death in the upcoming season, and we cannot be happier about that. She has already lived too long and done horrible things.
18. Qyburn: This warlock, who revived The Mountain, needs to be killed off immediately too. We don't like his scheming ways either. He is worse than Lord Baelish.
19. The Night King: Well, there are many fan theories going around about who the Night King is, and his army seems unstoppable, but since he is the leader, our favorite living characters will target him.
20. Nymeria or Ghost: Now, this would be the worst, but George R.R. Martin has proven that he has no qualms over killing the dire wolves, so the remaining two might meet with death.
21. Jon Snow or Daenerys Targaryen: Finally, it seems almost impossible for both of them to survive the coming war. We have been supporting Dany for years as well as Jon Snow. Any of their deaths would be horrible for all fans.
It's hard to tell what will happen at this point, but clearly, everyone is going to die. Remember what the characters of the show have been saying all along: "Valar Morghulis". If you liked this article, share it with all your friends who cannot wait any longer to see the final season. See you next time!
Sources used: Bustle