25 Celebrities Who Were Born In The Same Year But Aged So Differently
Time is a tricky concept that keeps moving forward non-stop. However, people can age differently at any given moment. It does not have an apparent pattern. What we really know is that some look their age while for others, it is very hard to guess it. The following is a list of celebrities you wouldn't know were born in the same year. Continue down to compare each pair; you might be surprised after this. Beware!
1. Emma Kenney and Lily-Rose Melody Deep were born in 1999. That would make them nineteen years old. They are both very famous; we bet you do not believe what you see.
2. Maisie Williams and Bella Hadid were born six months apart, in 1996 and 1997 respectively. While one is a famous actress because of her role on Game of Thrones, the other is an American supermodel for Dior and Bulgari.
3. The very well accomplished Selena Gomez is contemporary with the well-known Cara Delevingne. They are 26 years old. One is a successful singer and actress while the other is a fashion influencer.
4. We wouldn't have thought that these two have the same age. But they do, they are 37 and each famous in their own right. Meghan Markle became every girl's dream by marrying into the Royals while Britney has kept her standing by being a pop idol since the 90s.
5. The hard contrast between these two will leave you second guessing. Tobey Maguire despite looking so young is actually 43 years old, the same age as Kristian Nairn. He would remind you of his Hodor portrayal in GoT.
6. For these two, you would have a hard time guessing their age, let alone knowing they were born the same year. However, Kate Winslet and Angelina Jolie are 43 years old, and they each have a long track record with many accomplishments.
7. These two ladies are the perfect example of not looking their age. Who would believe they are the same age? Let alone that they are 49 years old? Unbelieve is the answer for Jennifer Lopez and Cate Blanchett.
8. These well-seasoned men are Die Hard's Bruce Willis and Brendan Gleeson. You would be surprised to know that they are 63 years old and very famous.
9. Sylvester Stallone and Donald Trump have a long-recognized career. One is a famous actor for his Rocky movies while the other one is well-known for being the 45th president of the United States.
10. Al Pacino and Patrick Stewart have gone through the passage of time, and they have both come out looking as you see them below with many rewards along the way. You would guess they are old, but to be exact, they are 78 years old.
11. Nicolas Cage and Rob Lowe were born in 1964; this makes them 54 years old. Each well accomplished and famous. However, judging from this picture, you could think that Cage looks older than Lowe, which is not true.
12. Jared Leto and Martin Freeman are another clear example of being born the same year, only three months apart. However, Leto does look younger, so much so, that you wouldn't believe us if we say his real age. On the other hand, it is not so hard to see that Freeman is 46.
13. Jim Parsons and Andrew Lincoln are well-known actors because of their portrayal of Sheldon Cooper and Rick Grimes, respectively. They are both 45 years old. With only one difference, the month they were born in. Parson's month is March while Lincoln's is in September.
14. These two very famous ladies are contemporary. They are both 60. One has a very well-known television show called Ellen DeGeneres' Show and Madonna is recognized as the Queen of Pop. It is pretty hard not to have watched or heard about either of them.
15. Elijah Wood and Chris Evans are pretty famous actors. They were born in 1981, which makes them 37. They are remarkably well-preserved, looking younger than their actual age. Who wouldn't remember Wood's Frodo or Evan's Captain America?
16. John Cho and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson are both 46 years old. Each has their own little corner of fame among movies and television shows. However, we did not know The Rock could look that good with all those years on him.
17. Taylor Swift is a well-known singer that was born in 1989. Dakota Johnson was also born in that same year. On the other hand, she became famous for her portrayal of Anastasia Steele in the Fifty Shades movies, while Swift is famous for her writing and her feeling in her songs.
18. The famous Jennifer Lawrence and Sarah Hyland are both 27 as they were born in 1990. We know Hyland because of her character Haley Dunphy while Lawrence has been more active on the movie front.
19. Vin Diesel and Paul Giamatti were born in 1967, which makes them 51 years old. They are American actors, Diesel for the Fast and Furious franchise and Giamatti for his many popular television series like Billions.
20. These two American actors are well-known for their roles in Parks and Recreation (on the left) and Game of Thrones (on the right). Nikolaj Coster-Waldau plays Jaime Lannister, and Nick Offerman portrays Ron Swanson. Both were born in 1970, making them 48.
21. Paul Rudd and Matthew Perry were born in 1969, making them 49. However, Rudd has looked the same since the 90s while Perry has aged remarkably well and with grace.
22. Carly Rae Jepsen and Keira Knightley are both from 1985, that will make them 33. One is a pop-star, and the other one is an actress. You might remember her from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
23. Michael J. Fox and George Clooney were born in 1961, making them 57 years old. You might remember (or not) Fox from the Back to the Future trilogy as Marty McFly. On the other hand, Clooney is simply famous that is uncanny how he still looks the same.
24. Scarlett Johansson and Anna Kendrick were born less than a year apart in 1984-1985. They are almost the same age by one year difference. But for this article, they look exactly as we saw them for the first time in their respective movies.
25. Seth Green and Ed Helms are two actors that have centered their careers by making us laugh and love them. Green has appeared in many movies like Can't Hardly Wait, and Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed. On the other hand, Helms is well-known for his part in the Hangover trilogy. They are both 44!
Would you have believed these actors and singers were contemporary? Some don't even appear their age while others are just right for guessing. Leave a comment in the section below and share this article with your friends that want to know more about their favorite celebrities.