Pregnant Meghan Changed Her Wardrobe, Setting Trend For Every Young Mother
Since the announcement of her pregnancy, Meghan Markle has stirred even more interest on everything to do with the Royals. In this case, we want to take a closer look at her new wardrobe, mainly because it is her turn to set the trend in maternity style. Here are some photos where we can see her sporting her unique taste in clothing.
1. In here, we see her wearing a blue denim dress made by Carolina Herrera and with some Aquazurra heels and a clutch bag. This was for a charity polo match back in July.
2. Back in August, she sported a dress with the tuxedo suit style made by Judith & Charles. This was her way of making her attire more elegant for the charity gala of Hamilton.
3. In September, Markle sported an Altuzarra black pantsuit with a same-colored blouse from Deitas. She donned it while going to the WellChild Awards. It is the best color to cover-up anything.
4. For the "100 Days of Peace" concert, she went with a blue dress made by Jason Wu and blue heels from Aquazzura. She managed to conceal her small baby bump.
5. She attended another function in late September. The Duchess was wearing a long flowing blue coat with a black dress underneath. So far she has always been seen with high heels.
6. For this occasion, she sported a dark blue belted blouse with black pants. And of course, her signature heels are not missing from the ensemble. The event was the Coach Core Awards.
7. While stepping out in Givenchy, she had on a dark color dress with sleeves and a black belt that started a triangle shape upwards. She had a matching purse and heels.
8. This is how she dressed for her official visit to Sussex. She had on a green skirt and blouse, paired up with a long beige coat and heels. We just love how trendy she is with her clothing.
9. The Duchess of Sussex attended the royal wedding of Princess Eugenie. She wore a simple dress, matched with a dark blue coat. Markle keeps setting the trend for everyone else.
10. The first stop on the Royal tour was in Australia. She decided to wear a white sleeveless dress made by Karen Gee. The light color highlights her real figure; you can even say the baby bump is sort of visible.
11. She wore an olive green dress for a reception in Admiralty House. She has started to sport loose clothing to hide her starting-to-show belly. She also keeps using her designer heels without fail.
12. This was a more casual look for Dubbo, Australia. It is made up of a gray blazer, white blouse, dark color jeans with ankle boots. Whatever she puts on becomes sold out later!
13. Continuing with her Royal tour, she wore a navy blue dress for her stop in Melbourne, Australia. She keeps being in heels. Hopefully, it is no hardship in her state because it can be challenging to keep up.
14. In this case, we see her in what we think is her favorite color, blue. She is using a sleeveless dark blue dress with a light blue hemline. She was going to the Macarthur Girls High School in Sydney.
15. She has a blue cape dress that reminds us of one such moment when Kate Middleton wore something similar when she was pregnant. Side note, she is holding her baby bump.
16. For her visit to Fiji, she sported a floral dress that was the perfect complement to Prince Harry's blue floral shirt. This looks was similar to one worn by Prince William and Kate Middleton.
17. We keep seeing her in dresses. We can say that they are her signature since it is what she uses the most. In this opportunity, she has a green one with matching pumps and purse.
18. For a state dinner in Tonga, she used an elegant white dress. It was kind of simple but in simplicity there lies the magic, especially since it was a THEIA Couture.
19. The Duchess was using another blue dress, but a light blue one. In this occasion, she went to Nuku'alofa, Tonga. We start to see her in dresses that keep getting looser around the waist.
20. This can be considered her best princess dress to date. This gown is the most amazing with a bird pattern and sheer neckline. She looks like royalty; it doesn't matter that she comes from America.
21. When she went to the Invictus Games in October, the Duchess of Sussex used closed fitted pants with a wine-colored long sleeve wrap jacket. We just love how she pulls it off!
22. Next to Prince William, Meghan Markle is just stunning with her black dress. She pulls off the elegant look for her visit to Wellington, New Zealand. We just love that dress on her!
23. For her visit to Courtney Creative in October, she sported a white tuxedo dress. She just looks elegant and sophisticated. We just know that she has assimilated to her royal status quite easily.
24. For her visit to Auckland, New Zealand in October, she used a light color dress with a trench coat in a similar color. What we find amazing is her signature gesture of cradling her baby bump.
25. For a final picture, we see her attending her first Royal Variety Performance. This is the most recent picture taken in November. She is just glowing with her pregnancy, which is more visible now.
Which look did you like the best on the Duchess of Sussex? Would you follow her fashion sense? We can't wait to see her outfits when her pregnancy is more visible. Please leave your comments in the section below and share it with your friends that follow the new styles in clothing.
Source: This Is Insider
Check out our most popular content: