'Avengers' Real Life Partners Who Carry The Burden Of "Superhero" Life
They have been on the big screen for many years, and fans might know everything about the characters they interpret but not that much about their personal lives. Let's take a look at the partners of our favorite stars from the MCU.
1. Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter: The actor from Sherlock and Doctor Strange has been married to Sophie since 2015. She is an avant-garde theater and opera director.
2. Chadwick Boseman and Taylor Simone Ledward: Chadwick is very reserved about his personal life, but he was seen with Taylor during an NBA All-Star Weekend.
3. Chris Evans and Jenny Slate: Our dear Captain America has been linked to Jenny since 2016, but earlier this year, it was reported that they finally broke up. When will he find happiness?
4. Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky: Elsa is a Spanish actress and model known for her role as Elena Neves in The Fast and the Furious. They meet in 2010 and got married later that year. They have a daughter and twin sons together.
5. Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger: It was recently that Star-Lord was dating Katherine, author, and daughter of legendary actor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Chris was married to actress Anna Farris, but they broke up earlier this year.
6. Dave Bautista and Sarah Jade: The funny alien Drax has been married three times, and finally settled with Jade in 2015. They even got married next to a tree, to which Dave remarked, "Groot was in attendance."
7. Don Cheadle and Bridgid Coulter: The couple has been dating since 1992 and got married in 2016. They have two daughters named Ayana Tai and Imani. Their relationship seems carved in stone.
8. Elizabeth Olsen and Robbie Arnett: They met during a vacation to Mexico in February 2017 and have been together ever since. There is no news yet on whether they will be walking down the aisle soon.
9. Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk: This couple got married recently in a ceremony where Robert Downey Jr. gave a speech. You might remember him from creating several popular TV shows like Glee and Pose.
10. Josh Brolin and Kathryn Boyd: They got engaged in 2015 and walked down the aisle the next year. Apparently, Kathryn is the reason why Josh read the script for Deadpool 2.
11. Mark Ruffalo and Sunrise Coigney: Mark met this lovely lady back in 1998 when his career had not taken off, and he had nothing to his name. They got married in 2000 and are still going strong.
12. Paul Bettany and Jennifer Connelly: This couple met when they were filming A Beautiful Mind, but Paul did not dare ask her out. After the tragedy of September 11, the actor changed his mind.
13. Scarlet Johansson and Colin Jost: She was married to Romain Dauriac before, but after separating in 2017, she met Jost, known for his work on Saturday Night Live.
14. Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego: She met the Italian artist two years after separating from her longtime boyfriend, Keith Britton. They dated for two months before secretly getting married in London.
15. Jeremy Renner and Sonni Pacheco: This couple got divorced in 2015 and have fought for money since then. Renner has been seen with several women since then, but he has no plans to settle down on the horizon.
16. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richarson: They are been together since 1980, and LaTanya was a big part of Jackson's recovery from drug and alcohol abuse.
17. Robert Downey Jr. and Susan Downey: They met in the set of Gothika in 2003 and got married in 2005. They have two children, and just like Jackson, this actor credits his wife for his recovery.
18. Tom Holland and Zendaya: They have been rumoredly dating since 2017's Spider-Man: Homecoming and they have not admitted to dating officially. However, the relationship was apparently confirmed on Instagram accidentally.
19. Anthony Mackie and Sheletta Chapital: They met at the age of seven in New Orleans and dated on-and-off for many years while growing up. They started seeing each other again after he starred in The Hurt Locker.
20. Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk: This couple has been together since 2015, and Irina gave birth to his daughter, Lea de Seine, in 2017. Cooper voices Rocket Raccoon.
21. Vin Diesel and Paloma Jiménez: They have been together since 2007 and have three children. Vin gives voice to Groot and talks about his wife with all the love in the world, "I'm speechless. She's everything. She's the perfect mother. She's just so wonderful in so many ways."
22. Idris Elba and Sabrina Dhowre: It was recently reported that this couple is engaged. She is a model and former Miss Vancouver winner. Elba plays the role of Heimdall.
23. Sebastian Stan and Margarita Levieva: Sebastian has been linked to many women over the years, but since 2014, he was seen with the Revenge actress. However, they have not been spotted together this year, leading to rumors of a breakup.
24. Peter Dinklage and Erica Schmidt: She is a theater director and together, the couple has two kids. "She's very inspiring. She's definitely the artist of the family. I am just the TV actor who pays the bills."
25. Paul Rudd and Julie Yaeger: This couple got married in 2003, and they have two children, Jack and Darby. In 2011, the actor said, "My wife and I have been together for 16 years. My parents were married my whole life until my father passed away a few years ago."
Were you surprised by the couples on this list? Did you know most of the MCU actors were in relationships? Sometimes, people forget that these people are not who they interpret on the big screen. If you liked this article, share it with your friends who love learning about celebrities. See you next time!
Check out our most popular content: