Photos That Reveal Harsh Truth About What Human Nature Is Really Like
Sometimes, we tend to focus on all the bad things that are happening around us and in the world. However, there is still some part of us that is capable of doing good without getting anything in return, just simple satisfaction of doing the deed. Here we have a list of such actions that deserve recognition for the kindness shown.
1. Old folks tend to stick to a routine that gives them peace of mind. In the next image, an old lady went every day to the supermarket to read a book, and the manager had made a little sofa for her, so she could sit while going through the book.
2. A baby crying while on public transportation can be somewhat frustrating for the mother and the other passengers. However, this time, there was a violinist who calmed the little girl down and gave peace of mind to the rest. Nice one!
3. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and consideration, especially a girl with a condition known as cerebral palsy which makes her unable to sit still. Therefore, this receptionist painted her nails on her break when a nail salon refused to do it. This is the nicest act yet!
4. True friends are hard to come by, especially ones who are worried about your own well-being. This pair shows us that true friendship really exists. She found her friend on the side of the road with a drug addiction, so she took him to rehab.
5. This U.S. Marine took care of 4 rabbits that he found when their mother died. He had to feed them with a dropper four times a day while they grew enough to fend for themselves. The amount of careful dedication and patience is admirable and makes us soft inside.
6. This is William Boyajian who is a professional musician and actor. This man performs his art on his free time in the subway station and does not keep the winnings. Instead, he offers it to the homeless people that really need it. There can be no greater selfless act.
7. Expensive cars are a hobby and joy of some men and women. The only condition to acquire them is to have a lot of money. This car is doing a good deed by offering money to those in need. However, if you see its plate, it says "Evil". There is no evil in such kindness.
8. In this picture, we see a line of people waiting for something. But that something is to adopt an animal from an animal shelter that suffered a fire and could not take care of them because of its condition. A good turn out, meaning that all the sheltered animals must have been adopted.
9. A father gave his little girl the typical excuse of "there is not enough money". However, what was surprising was the daughter's response to her dad. She left him a note with a heartfelt sentence where we can see her innocence along with what we assume is her allowance money.
10. Taking care of a small baby is hard work since they need constant supervision. In here, we see this officer continued feeding this baby once her mother was unable to because she needed help from the paramedics. No one can say no to a baby's cry for attention.
11. In Canada, children dress poles in coat jackets good enough to stand the winter. They have a tag saying that they are not lost and they are to be used by anyone who needs them and it's stuck outside. This could be to help homeless people in the coldest of weathers.
12. When you receive a compliment on your clothing, sometimes we get so proud that we want to share it with another person. These boys got the opportunity to pay back the kindness by buying the same pants and giving them to their principal. Here is the proof of the deed.
13. Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps tend to take their duties very seriously since it is part of their training. This one is standing at his post at the ready despite the rain. However, a good Samaritan has taken his umbrella to shield him. There are good deeds to be done everywhere.
14. We do not see anything wrong; stray dogs are sleeping inside a coffee shop in Greece. The owner allows them to do this in the winter. He understands the hardships these small creatures suffer in the coldest time of the year. There is no more to say.
15. A stand with small arrangements of flowers is what we see in the following photo. There are available for anyone to take them to give to their special Valentine. It is an important day for love, and no one should be left without a little something to feel appreciated.
16. This 92-year-old grandfather is making a special gift for his wife. We can see that it is a birthday card made with love and care for his significant other. There is still hope to grow old with a partner, even if divorce happens to be the norm among us.
17. This young man took more than fifteen kids without means to McDonald's for a meal. We have to note that it was done with his first paycheck. Also, these children must have been over the moon with joy for having experienced something that they had only dreamt about until them.
18. The usual swing is a small contraption for children to be put on. However, convalescent kids that need a wheelchair to get around could be robbed of this pleasure. So, someone designed the swings with the ability for them to get on without leaving their chair.
19. This man risked his life to save a small kitty that was about to drown in the canal. At first, we see a small bundle of fur, but in the other picture, we get to look at the little cat scared out of its mind. We understand the feeling that there is still hope for humankind after all.
20. This is a photo of the locker room that the Japanese National team used when they were in the World Cup 2018. As we can see, they left it clean with a thank you note written in Russian. Even though they lost, they never stopped following their way of life.
21. This is a lovely picture where we see that difference of race, the color of skin or language does not matter. That we can coexist without fear of the unknown and that there is trust between us. Small children are no party to the happenings of adults and the supposed way of life.
Read more: Eugenie and Harry’s wedding photos have one ‘sad’ difference that says a lot about the royal family
22. This young man lost his train because he gladly helped an old woman with her bags. Chivalry is not dead between the men that wish to honor it. We know that there are some that are cold-hearted towards women in need.
23. Sibling love is the purest form of affection, especially when they are not fighting between them. In the following picture, we see how the small boy carries his sister across the river-like covered road. He braves getting wet to offer his help.
24. Here we have sergeant Mike Maroney with a girl he rescued from Hurricane Katrina. On one side, he is hugging a small child while, in the other, we see them together being reunited after ten years since the photo on the left. We can only be grateful to those rescuers and their hard work.
Which photo moved you to try doing a good deed the next time it presets itself? What could you offer now to improve our world? We wish to read your comments in the section below. Please share this article with people that need to believe there is still a way to lend a hand.
Source: Bright Side