Photos That Turn The Way We See The World Upside Down
We are used to seeing amazing pictures of our world, and we have seen so many beautiful shots that we can get to think that we already have seen it all. But surprise! You are wrong. In the next list, you are about to see some incredible landscapes and places of our world that are so beautiful that will leave you speechless. Let’s see!
1. What you see here is the Bavarian town of Nördlingen. This town was built in a 15-million-year-old meteor impact crater. Isn’t that incredible?
2. This is a picture that many haven’t seen. This is how it looks the end of the Great Wall of China. We bet that you didn’t even have thought about how it looked this.
3. This is known as a cemetery of tires and that’s where tires go when they become useless. It is an interesting picture indeed, and we can’t believe how much tires are there!
4. In this picture, you can see the contrast between the modern Cairo and the ancient one. It is incredible to think that a long time ago this was the most important city in the world.
5. You can be eating at Pizza Hut and look at the pyramids through the window at the same time. Cairo is a beautiful city with a lot of history!
6. Many people forget that rainbows are round, but here is a picture to remember that. This is a picture that shows how it looks a 360-degree rainbow from an airplane.
7. What is so special about this picture? Well, in the same picture are two of the most “presidential” things: the Mount Rushmore and the presidential plane.
8. Can you guess which planet is this? This is an incredible, sharp image of Mercury that shows the smallest details of the planet. It is crazy how we can get these type of pictures nowadays.
9. This is an aerial view from Barcelona, Spain. Here you can see how organized is this modern city, but the Sagrada Familia is what stands the most in this shot.
10. This is how it looks like one of Google’s data centers. And yes, it seems way more fun than what everyone normally would expect. It almost looks like a playground!
11. Time ago, climbing the Mount Everest was considered a big feat, but nowadays it has turned into a very popular activity, and many people do it.
12. Many people ask what it is so special about Stonehenge, but you understand everything when you see this picture and realize how unusual is to find those rocks standing alone in a field.
13. Here are the ancient Easter Island sculptures standing together. We can’t stop wondering about the origins of these mysterious items and how they did get there.
14. The little frame you see at the end of the hall is the Mona Lisa. Day by day, a lot of tourists go to the Louvre to see the famous artwork made by Leonardo Da Vinci.
15. New York is one of the biggest cities in the world, and here you can see the contrast that exists in this place. As you can see, New York divides the concrete from nature.
16. Aerial views in Toronto, Canada, are one of the most amazing you could ever see. There are a lot of high-rises, and they are so tall that make you feel minimal.
17. This is a picture that can surprise everyone. What you see here, is a Dutch tulip field that it is simply stunning. The colors are so vibrant that it is hard to believe this is real.
18. The Taj Mahal is probably the most characteristic thing from India, but there are other hard realities, like the poor slums where this amazing construction is barely recognizable.
19. This is the Packard Automotive Plant in Detroit. Once a great structure, now is abandoned. It is something really shocking.
20. This is a picture taken by the NASA, and the Hollywood sign is so big, that even can be read from space. Can you notice where it is?
21. Believe it or not, this is an aerial view of the Burning Man Festival. This is one of the most important festivals from Black Rock, Nevada.
22. In Greece, Fera, you can see this amazing view. The city almost looks out of place thanks to the cliff. It is one of the most beautiful landscapes of the country.
Read more: ‘Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald’ Left Us With Many Questions, And Here Is What We Think
23. And talking about Greece here is another incredible view from this country. Over the hill, you can see the Parthenon in the distance.
24. This is a picture from New Zealand, and there is no need of wondering why they used this place as an inspiration to create Hobbiton. This is a beautiful country.
25. Boston is known as one of the most popular cities from the United States, and in 2013 this city faced such an intense blizzard that it shut down the city for a day.
This list proves us that our world will never stop surprising us. It is full of amazing landscapes, places, and cultures. Which picture did surprise you the most? Tell us in the comments and don’t forget to share this article with your friends. Stay tuned for more curious content!