How Would Disney Princesses Look If They Were Drawn Now? An Artist Amazes With Creativity
Who doesn’t love Disney’s princesses? They are the most iconic characters from this franchise, and they have been part of our culture since long time ago. For example, Snow White, who is the first Disney princess, was created in 1937. Since that moment animation has changed a lot and for that reason, the painter Isabelle Staub redrawn the most popular princesses to see how they would be like if they were drawn today. Let’s see.
1. Here we have Aurora, from ‘Sleeping Beauty’. This movie from 1959 is about a princess who is the victim of a curse given by a witch.
2. It is incredible to see how this painter redrew Pocahontas. Staub’s version preserves the vibrant gaze of the character, and also it made her look more vivid.
3. If you ever saw ‘Atlantis: The Lost Empire’, you definitely will remember Kida. As you can see, Isabelle Staub managed to make an accurate representation of the character.
4. There are two unique things about Ariel from ‘The Little Mermaid’, and those things are her vibrant red hair and her beautiful deep blue eyes. Staub redrew both perfectly.
5. Despite the artist used modern techniques when she redrew Cinderella, she managed to preserve the melancholic look of her eyes. It’s just amazing.
6. Here we have the beautiful Esmeralda from ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’. This movie came out in 1996 and moved everyone’s heart.
7. We need to congratulate the artist for perfectly portraying Jasmine’s Arabic traits. Just look at her nose, eyes and skin color.
8. Here is Anastasia. It is amazing how the new versions of the characters look so real. The difference between the original version and Staub’s it’s astonishing.
9. Megara from ‘Hercules’ is one of the most sensual characters that Disney has ever created, and the artist portrayed that same feeling in her draw.
10. Who doesn’t love Mulan? The artist redrew the famous Chinese character replicating each one of her Asiatic traits, getting an incredible result.
11. As we previously mentioned, Snow White is the oldest Disney princess. So, the difference between both drawings is very remarkable.
12. And here we have Belle from ‘Beauty and the Beast’. It is fantastic how the artist didn’t only redraw the character but also managed to transmit the innocence of the princess.
Read more: Cute baby from "Baby's Day Out" has now turned 23 years old and is almost impossible to recognize now
What do you think about the new versions made by the artist? Their drawings left us speechless, so we would like to know which princess did like you the most and which is your favorite Disney princess. If you liked this article, don’t forget to share it with your friends to brighten their day, and we invite you to keep reading our other articles as well.
Source: Bright Side