20+ Nature Most Precious Creations That Seem Like They Are From Another Planet
Our world is full of beautiful places that probably you didn’t know. But there is no problem because today you will see some of the most wonderful views and also you will learn a bit from them. And who knows, probably this list will help you to pick your next destination. Let’s start!
1. This is the Grand Prismatic Spring. It is located in the USA and is the third largest hot spring in the world. Actually, it is even bigger than a football field!
2. This beautiful picture was taken in Cappadocia, Turkey. This place is famous for the hot air balloon tours at sunrise.
3. Yes, you are seeing a heart-shaped hot spring. You can find it in Mammoth Lakes, California, and is one of the most romantic places you will ever see.
4. These little igloos are part of the Kakslauttanen Hotel in Finland. This place is ideal in case you want to sleep under the beautiful Northern lights.
5. Here is a breathtaking picture of the St. Michael’s Mount, Cornwall, England. Its castle has inspired many myths and stories.
6. Most of the people dream with dive into a cenote. This one is called Ik-Kil, and it can be found in Mexico. You will need to climb down 26 m only to get there.
7. The Smoo Cave in Scotland is a very mythical place. Its name means ‘a hole’ or ‘hiding-place,’ so maybe that explains why it is not such a popular place.
8. You probably have seen the Black Canyon of Colorado before in pictures or magazines. This wonderful place is located in Arizona.
9. Only in Socotra Island, Yemen, you will see this weird type of trees. They look like if they belonged to a movie about aliens.
10. Tongariro is a beautiful place, like many of the landscapes you only can find in New Zealand. This place is famous for being the location for one of the many scenes from The Lord of the Rings.
11. This is the National Park of the Channel Islands. Only 500 people inhabit this place and cars aren’t allowed.
12. The Wisteria Tunnel in Kitakyushu, Japan, is one of the most beautiful things you will ever see. To see it in its magnificent, it is better to visit it in late April or early May.
13. Bajos del Toro in Costa Rica is a path that leads to the Hidden Treasure Waterfall, and it is so beautiful that people consider it as a gorgeous destination.
14. In South America, Argentina, you can find the ruins of San Ignacio Miní. They used to be a 17th-century Jesuit mission complex until native inhabitants destroyed it.
15. The Mount Edith Cavell in Canada is a subalpine forest that will take your breath away. The lake is so clear that it seems a mirror.
16. Did you know about the Marble Caves in Chile? This is one of the most incredible locations from the country, and its colors change depending on the time of year.
17. Here is a picture of a lake in Sabah, Malaysia. In this part of the country, lakes are popular for its crystal clear water and white sand.
18. Would you like to have lunch in this place? This is the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant in the Maldives and is located 16 ft below sea level.
19. This place is known as the Panjin Red Beach, and it’s in China. The major part of this place is a nature reserve, and only a small part can be visited by tourists.
20. Croatia also has incredible landscapes, and the Plitvice Lakes National Park are proof of it. It really looks like a paradise!
21. What you see here is the Bavarian town of Nördlingen. This town was built in a 15-million-year-old meteor impact crater. Isn’t that incredible?
22. Many people ask what it is so special about Stonehenge, but you understand everything when you see this picture and realize how unusual is to find those rocks standing alone in a field.
23. This is a picture that can surprise everyone. What you see here is a Dutch tulip field that it is simply stunning. The colors are so vibrant that it is hard to believe this is real.
24. In Greece, Fera, you can see this amazing view. The city almost looks out of place thanks to the cliff. It is one of the most beautiful landscapes of the country.
25. This is a picture from New Zealand, and there is no need of wondering why they used this place as an inspiration to create Hobbiton. This is a beautiful country.
Read more: 23 Photos That Would Infuriate Anyone
As you can see, nature always finds a way to surprise us. Which of these places would you like to visit first? We would like to know your opinion, so leave it in the comments section. Also, don’t forget to share this incredible list with your friends, so maybe you can plan a trip to one of these locations soon! Stay tuned to keep reading our next articles.
Source: Bright Side