25 Fantastic Illustrations That Reveal The Sad Truths Of The World We Live In
Artists always speak the truth in an honest and special way, like the ones you are about to see in this list. Currently, our world is facing some serious situations that many ignore, and that’s why many illustrators have portrayed these issues in a way that words can’t. Let’s take a look.
1. Every day we consume a lot of social media as if it were food, and a big part of our routines requires a Wi-Fi connection.
2. Many have forgotten that what it really matters is not behind a screen, but right next to us. Let’s bring old fashioned love back.
3. This is something that everyone knows, but just a few admit: Social media feeds narcissism. We must be aware of this.
4. Just like the song says: This is a man's world, but it would be nothing without a woman. However, things are always more complicated for them.
5. Some of us think that we can’t live without our smartphones, but we forget that in many other parts of the world, people are struggling to survive with just a piece of bread.
6. Routines kill creativity, and sometimes we feel like the only thing we want to do is to escape from all of our duties.
7. Some kids play with toy trains, but others work in them. This world is full of different and complex situations.
8. Sometimes, people don’t realize how much an affair can affect their whole family, and they prefer to escape with another person instead of being loyal to their loved ones.
9. Life is a circle. Someday, you will have to take care of your parents as they did when you were a little kid, and that is beautiful.
10. Many of us give too much importance to follows and likes, but is that so important? Someday we won’t be on this planet anymore, and we must enjoy the present.
11. There are a lot of different perspectives about the same topic, and that is why it is so important to know all the versions of an issue.
12. Many people say that nowadays everyone looks like zombies when they use their smartphones.
13. Some people give more importance to the financial status of a person than to their feelings, and that’s pretty sad.
14. It is incredible how divorce can affect children, so it is essential to understand that every kid needs a loving and caring family.
15. While in some countries kids can attend school, in other parts of the world they need to start working at a very young age.
16. Can you imagine how it would be like if we were treated the same way as we treat animals? How good would that be?
17. This illustration shows us a typical moment: a woman’s opinion being underestimated. They deserve to be heard too, like any other human being.
18. Sometimes, things as inoffensive as a hobby can tie us to the everydayness, and this moves us away from reaching things in life.
19. We always see pretty faces on social media and often forget that behind those faces, can exist a depressed person.
20. We usually get overwhelmed by our daily activities and forget that we must take a break and breath. Our life shouldn’t feel like a race.
21. It doesn’t matter how strong you think you are, at some moment we all must admit that we can’t keep flying on our own, we need to rest, and ask for some help.
22. Sometimes you can feel controlled by your work or routine, and when you lose something that affects your comfort zone, you can feel frustrated and lost.
23. Sometimes when an event affects our lives, we can feel like falling into pieces. Luckily, we are capable of reconstructing ourselves and keep going.
24. As many people say, the only thing we can be sure about is that someday we will leave this planet. This illustration shows us that time has no mercy to us.
25. Faking happiness is one of the most common things. Actually, there is a lot of people who do that, but that’s a mask that it can’t last forever.
Did you feel identified with some of these illustrations? Tell us more about it in the comments. Remember that you can share this list with your friends and family, and we invite you to read our other articles as well. You surely will enjoy them!
Source: Bright Side