Prince Harry and Prince William Facts: What Impacted Princes' Royal Life and Personal Choices
- Prince William became the first royal father to drive his wife and newborn home from the hospital, instead of traditionally being taken home by their security detail.
- As a child, Prince William got nicknamed "Wombat" by his parents while the media dubbed him "Wills."
- Prince William's relationship with Kate started out as friendship and later turned into romance when he shared an apartment with a mutual friend.
- Wanting to avoid unwanted attention, Prince William also got known as "Steve" while he attended St. Andrews University.
- While it handicapped Prince William's polo-playing, the world first learned that he is left-handed in 1991, when he signed his name in the Llandaf Catherdral's visitors book in Wales.
- Kate and Prince William enjoy their telly time and are big fans of "Homeland," the Australian soap "Neighbours" and think that "Game of Thrones" is also worth watching.
- The Prince and Kate live in Queen Elizabeth's late sister, Princess Margaret's former home in Kensington Palace. The four-story apartment 1a has three-bedroom suites, three kitchens, five reception rooms, and a day and night nursery.
Go to the 'Next chapter' to learn some amazing facts about the Duchess of Cambridge.