24 same age celebrities who were so differently treated by time
We are so accustomed to seeing celebrities as part of our generation, that our minds are quickly surprised when we realize the true age of the actors who have been with us for many years, sometimes we think they are lying. When we become aware of celebrities who are of the same age, as in this article, we definitely find it hard to believe.
24. Emma Watson and Margot Robbie (1990) - This may come as a big surprise because while we watched Robbie seducing Leonardo DiCaprio on The Wolf of Wall Street, Miss Watson played a high school student in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. A couple of really different roles.
23. Drake and Lady Gaga (1986) - Something magical must have the year 1986 that gives people a super vocal and musical ability, or at least that's what happened with this pair of great artists who have enough evidence to prove it.
22. Kristen Bell and Kim Kardashian (1980) - These two great women have a very strong presence in social networks. One of them publishes hundreds of fun things about her incredible life with her family, and the other one is called Kardashian.
21. Emma Stone and Adele (1988) - Both singers have shown to have very good vocal ability and a voice capable of shaking thousands of people. They should meet for their birthday and bring their awards so that they know each other.
20. Cardi B and Nick Jonas (1992) - We are all waiting for this pair of artists to make a duet someday, a tribute to their birth date could be a good idea. It is very likely that it will become a hit of the dance floors.
19. Rihanna and Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (1988) - This is one of the most shocking comparisons, the small and tiny Rihanna is the same age as the actor who plays the character of "The Mountain" in the series Game of Thrones. It is impossible for them to be more dissimilar.
18. Taylor Swift and Daniel Radcliffe (1989) - If to date you did not know what year Taylor Swift was born, you have not paid enough attention to her music. The strange thing is that she shares her birth with Harry Potter. Will it be that Swift is also from Gryffindor?
17. James Corden and James Franco (1978) - The most surprising thing about this case is not their year of birth, someone must tell James Corden to share his beauty secrets ... It is impossible that with 40 years have such perfect skin without some magic trick.
16. Nicki Minaj and Seth Rogen (1982) - Most likely we think that Rogen is very young because of his way of joking and his very immature humor, but the truth is that, like the undisputed queen of rap, they are in their 30s.
15. Aubrey Plaza and Mandy Moore (1984) - It is very likely that we have seen Moore very old in "This is us", but the truth is that she is younger than any of the actors who played her children.
14. Kevin Hart and Pink (1979) - Not only are they the same age, but both are masters behind the microphone. Hart makes us laugh at every opportunity he presents, and Pink expresses all her soul in every song.
13. Ryan Reynolds and Benedict Cumberbatch (1976) - This year decided to provide us with 2 very special and powerful superheroes. But don't you think it's strange to think that some of them are over 40 years old? It does not make any sense.
12. Paul Rudd and Jennifer Lopez (1969) - For all the people it is very clear that Rudd froze in time after his performance in Clueless, and Jennifer Lopez was sent from space for the sole purpose of making all the women in the world look bad.
11. Jay-Z and Jennifer Aniston (1969) - Rachel was born the same year as Beyonce's partner, and now we can only imagine Jay-Z as one of the building's neighbors fighting with Joey for a piece of pizza.
10. Ed Sheeran and Jamie Lynn Spears (1991) - The first memory we have of Britney's younger sister is seeing her as a teenager in Zoey 101, so comparing her to any adult person, like Sheeran, is a strange thing.
9. Kendall Jenner and Post Malone (1995) - The most surprising thing is that at such a young age, Malone has decided to tattoo his face, which is a complicated decision. And Jenner only generates jealousy among thousands of women so there's not much to say.
8. Chance the Rapper and Ariana Grande (1993) - The year 93 was also in charge of aligning the stars correctly and producing some very talented musicians who have made us dance for many years.
7. Blake Lively and Tom Felton (1987) - It is strange to think that a member of the Brotherhood of the Traveling Pants could be the same age as the enemy of Harry Potter ... Besides, neither of them looks like they have more than 25 years!
6. Chris Hemsworth and Mila Kunis (1983) - Most people do not know that this renowned Chris is the same age as the fabulous Kunis. Both have starred in great roles in the cinema and that's why we love them so much.
5. Jason Momoa and Mindy Kaling (1979) - Both are great warriors, in their own way, in our minds. It is logical that we love them so much and we do not care how old they may be.
4. Beyoncé and Alexis Bledel (1981) - Queen Bey and Rory Gilmore are the same age and were born in Houston, so there can be no more matches than make them better artists than they are.
3. Sam Smith and Cole Sprouse (1992) - The Sprouse twins are the same age as Sam Smith, so we cannot help imagining him with them as part of the cast of The Suite Life and have an overload of tenderness.
2. Chrissy Teigen and Anna Kendrick (1985) - If they decided to form some kind of team, they would be the most hilarious duo in history. Can you imagine it? It's hard not to start laughing automatically.
1. Nick Offerman and Shemar Moore (1970) - It is difficult to understand this duo in particular, they are two very hard and cold characters, but it is difficult not to remember them with tenderness for their characters. How are they supposed to stay so young?
Did you know these strange couples from the show? In some cases, it is difficult to imagine that they could be over 25 years old, and some do not seem at all their true age. It is evident that a good life can keep the soul much younger than the body and that is noticeable in their personality.